Re: Protocol used by Debian Installer

Frans Pop wrote:
 I guess this is not a Sparc specific problem, but how do I get the
Installer to access the mirror via FTP rather than HTTP?
In expert mode or using preseeding you can specifiy the protocol to use.

Hmm...
Sometimes, if one makes a few loops around the configuration of the mirror (go back, select something different), a selection pops up were you're asked if you want to use ftp or http, I just cant find a 'standard' way to this selection. :-(

How would I use 'preseeding'?

Cheers,
Klaus

BTW, the console works again. Just tested with todays daily build. :-)