Re: Installing Debian on Ultrasparc III machines

On Sun, Sep 30, 2007 at 02:07:27PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Oh, it's Alt+Stop. Well, I never would have guessed that, esp. given that
> the Sun keyboard that came with this machine has Break written under the
> Pause key :) I'll try that, thanks. Unsurprisingly, lebrun died a while ago
> again, so it's now once again in that state where it needs help.

Historically, the Break key ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_key ),
has not always been used to send a Break signal
( http://www.lookrs232.com/rs232/waveforms.htm ), though I can think
of one non-free communications program that has Ctrl-Break bound to
send a Break signal.

Good luck.