Re: Any progress?

Julien,

You may be right, but it seems hat sparc (32) users are understandably
getting lost, because the interest is in sparc64.  If nobody is
interested (or are unable) to work on 32-bit stuff, then maybe a new
list is what is needed.  Hence the point about Debian having a
separate sparc (32) port.

I'm reluctant to say more, as the sparc developers will tell me that I
can say this as much as I want, but it won't change the fact that
nobody is able to support 32-bit.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/