Re: [hardware-donations] Sun Enterprise 4500 and Netra T4, USA

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 11:12:28PM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > > but it shouldn't be too hard to find hosting in California.  Maybe you
> > > want to check whether this box would be useful and whether someone can
> > > host it?
> > We don't have any sort of a database of hosting offers, do we?
>
> I don't think so.

Maybe it would be worth setting up a separate (archived) mail alias @d.o
and then tell people that they can send information there.

Mind if I bring this up on -project so that we get some broader input?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.