Re: [hardware-donations] Sun E4500 and netra t4

>Is anyone interested in the following machines for Debian related
>work?  The machines are currently located in Carlsbad, CA, near Lego
>Land.
>
>> We recently freed up some old Sun hardware that we're willing to donate
>> for the cost of shipping.  Available are:
>>
>> - Sun Enterprise 4500
>> - Sun Netra T4

I'm willing to pick them up, Carlsbad is about 100 miles from where I
live.

It would be good to add them to our pile of hardware to test installs
on if nothing else.  They are newer and faster than any of my sparc
systems.

Since I've been less active in the sparc port (and debian in general,
other than despamming the bts) latly, I'll defer to anyone else that
has a good use for them.

If someone in San Jose/San Fransisco area needs them, I might be able
to deliver them in early July.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@debian.org
With Microsoft, failure is not an option.  It is a standard feature.