Re: [hardware-donations] Sun E4500 and netra t4

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 11:36:07AM -0700, Blars Blarson wrote:
> I'm willing to pick them up, Carlsbad is about 100 miles from where I
> live.
>
> It would be good to add them to our pile of hardware to test installs
> on if nothing else.  They are newer and faster than any of my sparc
> systems.

I'm not sure what's your setting, but I guess it's worth pointing out that
these are server machines which belong to a server room - they take up a lot
of space, spend a lot of power, and likely create an abominable noise and
overall make up for a really, really bad neighbour :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.