Re: Dropping sparc32 for lenny

-->"Michelle" == Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> writes:

  Michelle> Maybe in the USA, but not in France or Germany... Since the
  Michelle> CPU of my U10 exploded I must run a SS10/512 and if the
  Michelle> price of a U5 is less then shiping, where can I get a U5 for
  Michelle> 50 Euro?

Ultra5's regularly selling for < AUD100 on eBay in Australia.  and
AUD100 is ~= EUR50.

of course, the shipping would be bad.

if you're interested in a bull-buy, consider the following: 21 (!) Sun
U5 workstations, with broken hard drives, currently going for AUD100:

   http://cgi.ebay.com.au/21-x-SUN-Ultra5s-CSI-crime-scene_W0QQitemZ260109188585QQihZ016QQcategoryZ11216QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

all you'd need is some cheap, second-hand IDE drives ...