Re: Sparc32 support?

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Frans Pop wrote:

Jurij:
Do you think we should make an effort to support sparc32 using 2.6 for
d-i? You said yourself that things were looking better and these reports
seem to confirm it.
This will be after the Beta2 release of the installer though.

I've had plans for a while to re-add the sparc32 support to the linux-2.6 packages, it was just prioritized down by other things. I'll probably get to it this weekend, enabling it in 2.6.16-rc series, which is going to be uploaded to experimental at some point.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org