Sparc32 support?

Hi, I've read in a couple of places that there's consideration of dropping Sparc32 support totally for Etch? Is this true, and if so is there anything I can do to help stop that happening?

I've just reinstalled my Sparcbook laptops with Linux (and was going to do the other machines I have lying around), and managed to get 2.6.15 running on there with few problems (I couldn't get the P9100 FB driver to build on 2.4). Apart from not having X running ATM it's working nice and smoothly, so I don't personally see the problem. :-)

--
If I don't reply, don't take it personally, I'm probably being incredibly
depressed again. :-)

Zoe Parsons   | skype:mpsonscix   |
zoe@theasylum.demon.co.uk   |   http://livejournal.com/~zoep
mpsons@cix.compulink.co.uk  |   ICQ:97984995
aim:mpsonscix  |  yim:mpsons_cix  |  msn:zoe@theasylum.demon.co.uk
Just because I might be logged onto these doesn't mean I'm there...