Re: xorg hardware detection - please test

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006, Hendrik Sattler wrote:

This difference messes up display the display (wrong colors), so I only have
one inserted.
So maybe you don't need prtconf but choose dependent on the current kernel
framebuffer?

I did not really consider situations when there are two cards in one box.
Will try to have a look whether such situations are handled by the config
generator in any consistent way.

BTW: Is there a way to change the framebuffer choice in OB?

I think the console is whatever you set the 'screen' alias to. You probably can change it using 'show-displays' command.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org