Re: Please test new SILO

Hi Hendrik,

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006, Hendrik Sattler wrote:

And you should use sizeof(buffer) as the last argument for prom_getproperty().
Not that if that function return -1, e.g. because the buffer is too small, it
will always hit the sun4c case instead of the default case.
It should also be checked, that the strlen(buffer) is  >=5  and i is not -1
before testing buffer[4].

SILO definitely could use more attention and code improvements. I only hack on it when something needs to be fixed, and then I'm trying to be as conservative as possible, to avoid breaking things. If you are willing to work on it, and produce some patches, I'm sure that upstream will appreciate it.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org