Re: Please test new SILO
- To: Jurij Smakov <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Please test new SILO
- From: Stuart Brady <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:39:43 +0100
- Message-id: <20060608113943.GA21122@miranda.arrow>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.63.0606040050570.3810@bobcat>
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.63.0606040050570.3810@bobcat>
On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 01:03:49AM -0700, Jurij Smakov wrote:
> appreciate if you could test this new package, to make sure that there are
> no regressions. As usual, when fiddling with silo, there is a rather big
> probability that you'll end up with an unbootable machine, so be prepared
> for it :-).
Works for me, on an SS5.