Re: Problem with network booting of an IPX

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 21:34, wolfdieter.schmidt@arcor.de wrote:
> It seems that the request for the new libc6 comes from security
> updates, which are automatically added during the first boot. I did not
> manually change /etc/apt/sources.list, all was done during the first
> boot.

Where exactly do these security updates point to? If they point to
"stable", you are in fact using a "sarge" source and that would explain
the problem you are having.

If you want to use "woody" security updates, you should modify that line
to point to either "woody" or "oldstable". You can also comment it out
until you have finished the upgrade to sarge.

Remember that now:
testing==etch
stable==sarge
oldstable==woody