Re: weird-o-rama: Type5 keyboard suddenly becomes PC104 keyboard...

In article <[🔎] 6.2.0.14.0.20050316150936.02918538@mail.implantsciences.com>
djonsen@implantsciences.com writes:
>If anybody out there with a Sun serial mouse working under XFree86 4.0 and
>a 2.6 kernel could send me their mouse section (as above)

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "false"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "SendCoreEvents"        "true"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
EndSection

Since /dev/input/mice doesn't exist, obviously the first one is being
used.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html