Booting debian sparc from CD-ROM

Hello List,

I have been trying for some time now to boot my U30 from cd-rom. I have been
playing around with silo and genrom but allways what I get is an image about
3 MB which I think that is too big to fit in the CD booting image. Also I am
not quite sure if the booting process for sparc follows "El Torito" standard.
I would appreciate if there would be someone, who could point me to a proper
howto or allready made cd images to start playing with.

Thanks in advance,

Luis