Hope this is of some help.

Cheers,

Chris.

 Message date : Mar 01 2005, 08:00 PM
 From : "Luigi Gangitano" <luigi@debian.org>
 To : debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
 Copy to :
 Subject : Elite3D PCI, anyone?

 Hi,
 I'm pleased to become part of the debian sparc minority (as some folks
 on -devel want to point out: "let's remove all of them!!!"). :-)

 So here I have my brand new Sun Blade 100 (not that new...) to help
 debian spread on Sparc. Installation went fine, new kernel as well. Just
 the Elite3D PCI is not recongnized by X:

 0000:01:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intergraph Corporation:
Unknown device 07a0

 I've seen the SBus drivers, and will be hacking the next days on them.
 Did anyone already solved the puzzle? (just asking).

 Ok. In the end this message was only to say "I'm here too". If this
 machine can be of any help as a testing or building machine, raise your
 hand.

 Regards,

 --
  Luigi Gangitano -- <luigi@debian.org> -- <gangitano@lugroma3.org>
  GPG: 1024D/924C0C26: 12F8 9C03 89D3 DB4A 9972  C24A F19B A618

[ signature.asc (0.2 Kb) ]

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/