Re: New 2.4.27-2 kernel and d-i images available for sparc - testers wanted

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Matthew Fischer wrote:

	I am still seeing the same problems as usual on my Sunblade 100.

	linux -p
	Warning: unable to open initial console.
	Unimplemented SPARC system call 188.
	Unimplemented SPARC system call 188.
	Kernel panic: attempted to kill init.

Hi Matthew,

Have you ever filed any bug about this (I do not recall seeing one)? If yes, please point me to it. What image are you using, where was it downloaded from? Is the "Kernel panic" line the only error line you receive? If you can capture the complete boot output using serial console, that would be very helpful.

Thanks and best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org