Re: Sound config?

Had to run modprobe openprom to get this output, but I'm not sure exactly
what to do now. The audio information doesn't look remotely useful. Now
what should I do?

root@tib-blade:~# prtconf -v
System Configuration:  Sun Microsystems  sun4u
Memory size: 8192 Megabytes
System Peripherals (Software Nodes):

SUNW,Sun-Blade-1000
    packages (driver probably installed)
        SUNW,builtin-drivers (driver probably installed)
        deblocker (driver probably installed)
        disk-label (driver probably installed)
        terminal-emulator (driver probably installed)
        obp-tftp (driver probably installed)
        dropins (driver probably installed)
        kbd-translator (driver probably installed)
    chosen (driver probably installed)
    openprom (driver probably installed)
        client-services (driver probably installed)
    options (driver probably installed)
    aliases (driver probably installed)
    memory (driver probably installed)
    virtual-memory (driver probably installed)
    SUNW,UltraSPARC-III (driver probably installed)
    memory-controller (driver probably installed)
    SUNW,UltraSPARC-III (driver probably installed)
    memory-controller (driver probably installed)
    pci (driver probably installed)
        ebus (driver probably installed)
            flashprom (driver probably installed)
            bbc (driver probably installed)
            ppm (driver probably installed)
            i2c (driver probably installed)
                dimm-fru (driver probably installed)
                dimm-fru (driver probably installed)
                dimm-fru (driver probably installed)
                dimm-fru (driver probably installed)
                dimm-fru (driver probably installed)
                dimm-fru (driver probably installed)
                dimm-fru (driver probably installed)
                dimm-fru (driver probably installed)
                nvram (driver probably installed)
                idprom (driver probably installed)
            i2c (driver probably installed)
                cpu-fru (driver probably installed)
                temperature (driver probably installed)
                cpu-fru (driver probably installed)
                temperature (driver probably installed)
                fan-control (driver probably installed)
                card-reader (driver probably installed)
                motherboard-fru (driver probably installed)
                i2c-bridge (driver probably installed)
            beep (driver probably installed)
            audio (driver probably installed)
            rtc (driver probably installed)