Re: Elite 3D color alteration.

Hi,
I'm confused ... I should have RTFMed a lot more.
I've discover that mplayer provide an option to swap Red
and Blue.
I'm going to ask the mplayer team if the option could be enabled by
default for the elite 3d (is it reasonable ?) but by the way you can
specify the option :
mplayer -vf rgb2bgr=swap
(I hope this hint can save time for other people facing this issue)
I fear/'m pleased I have a lot more to learn concerning Linux and the
Sun hardware ;)
Thanks again.
kind regards,

Aurelien