Re: Sarge on Netra T1

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Peter Clarke wrote:

I erased the entire disc and attempted to partition as I would for my x86
boxen...
I must admit that I didn't alter any CHS info, just simply ran the
installer and erased the entire disc.
Funny thing is, the partitioner saw the whole disc, but when creating the
partions it only saw 540mb.

I will have another go later on..

Cheers

Hi Peter,

There were some reports of partman misdetecting the sizes of the disk, I've encountered cases myself a couple of times, however we were never able to track down the reason for it. However, the creation of a new Sun disklabel from partman usually seems to help. To create it, highlight the name of the disk in the main partman screen and press Enter.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org