Re: Sarge on Netra T1

> Undr Solaris, partition (or "slice") 3 covers the whole disk and isn't
> used
> for anything else, AFAIK. Delete this, reset the CHS settings, write the
> partition table back to disk, re-run FDISK and create your partitions.
>
> If you create one large partition, mount it and do a "df -h" you should
> see
> whatever the total capacity of the drive is.
>
> Note: partition 3 must be of the type Sun Disklabel (option "s" in FDISK).
>
> Note 2: Don't hold me responsible if you nuke your system doing this - it
> worked for me, your mileage may vary.

I erased the entire disc and attempted to partition as I would for my x86
boxen...
I must admit that I didn't alter any CHS info, just simply ran the
installer and erased the entire disc.
Funny thing is, the partitioner saw the whole disc, but when creating the
partions it only saw 540mb.

I will have another go later on..

Cheers