Re: Possible heisenbug? (Was: Serial console on Ultra10 - no login-prompt)

2005-04-13 kl. 07.51 skrev Jurij Smakov:
Hi Olle,

Could you please try the Debian 2.6.8 kernel-image from unstable, we have some fixes for sunsab serial controller in it, which did not make it upstream yet, but might fix/improve your problems.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org

Hi Jurij!

I've tried the 2.6.8-2 kernel-image, and it works perfect. Everything seems to work the way it should, so I changed back to the original configs (inittab etc), and it still worked fine. I guess I'll have to wait until these changes make their way upstream before switching to 2.6 (I'm not really keen on the idea of running unstable on this computer :).

Thanks a bunch!

// Olle Görling
    olle@gorling.net