Re: Java on Sparc / Sparc64

On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 07:01:00PM -0500, Brandon Mercer wrote:
> Admar, you don't need debian packages.  You just install the .bin file.
> Don't be such a fucken debian fag.  You should  be greatful you have
> that java/sparc combo.

Relax Brandon. I am glad that I can use java on sparc now. The fact that they
don't provide .debs was not ment as a complaint. If I find some spare time in
the next few weeks I might even try to build a .deb myself, though I'm not very
experienced in creating debian packages. If I succeed, I will put it online.

Admar