Re: Java on Sparc / Sparc64

Paul Puschmann wrote:

Hi,

I switched from Gentoo-Linux to Debian Sarge because of some configuration and update (recompile) issues on my two E250.

I also use Debian on x86 and there the building of Java-packages there is fairly easy. How about building these (JDK 1.4) on a Sparc?

Paul, please try this location and see if it works for you. I've only JUST begun using it so I can't speak for it's reliability/completeness. Brandon
ftp://ftp.tux.org/pub/java/JDK-1.4.1/sparc/01/