Java on Sparc / Sparc64

Hi,

I switched from Gentoo-Linux to Debian Sarge because of some configuration and update (recompile) issues on my two E250.

I also use Debian on x86 and there the building of Java-packages there is fairly easy. How about building these (JDK 1.4) on a Sparc?

I had some tries with the last blackdown packages but they didn't work 100%.

Since I'd like to run JBoss and Tomcat I need Java (or switch to x86 and use these two E250 for something else).

Kind regards,

Paul