Sarge on SPARC IPC

How well does it run on an IPC? I have 2 and I was thinking that they would make nifty inhouse development servers (apache, cvs, bz, bonsai etc.) - since I won't need a lot of disc space.

Would anyone have any recommendations / hints from personal experience that they could provide?

Example: if one kernel version would be better than another, or if the IPC is too old to do anything useful with... etc.

I prefer personal experience over guesswork anyday :)

Thanks for any input.

Best Regards,

- Mick

(o> Web / software developer