Re: Debian Installer Issues

Hello Kathleen,

Friday, July 23, 2004, 10:51:01 PM, you wrote:

KM> No file system mounted on /target
KM> Installation Step Failed.

KM> However I still encounter the same problems when going back to the
KM> GUI installer.

KM> If anyone has any suggestions, or ideas on where I can go from here, it
KM> would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,
this may sound stupid, but did you try to mount the target fs to that
mount point (/target) ? I'm not sure, but I believe the target
filesystems are mounted right after the partitioning, at the end of
that module, not at the beginning of the next one.

--
Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:alex@moocows.org