SS20 video config?

Have a SS20 SMP machine now running unstable.

Video card is a cg6 IIRC.  Having hand hacked XF86Config-4, I'm
nearly there but now can't find font "fixed".

I know I've had this working with XFree86 4.1 or so - I can't remember
how the hell I did it :(  Anybody's working config would help and be
greatly appreciated.

I've also got the problem that 2.4.24 SMP doesn't boot - vmlinuz is
too large or some such message - I know someone else has had similar
problems.

Any 2.6.3 for sparc32 yet?

Sorry for more questions than answers - but its been a long day :)

All the best to the list,

Andy