RE: BootP problems with Netra T1 (ARP/RARP)

http://www.de-brauwer.be/docs/debian_on_sun.html has all you need to know.
It includes the proper naming of files, the methodology,and lots of tips.
It and the phunnypharm images are how I installed Debian on my SunBlade
100 - and Elie even helped me find my stupid mistake on the hex/base 10
conversion that is needed.

Good Luck,

Greg