Confused keyboard, ULTRA 5, XF86Config-4

Hi there, I having a bit of a problem with my keybaord under X.  The
symptoms are slightly garbled keyboard input, generally you get the
charcters but offset to the left ( 'y' gives 't' 'd' gives 's') the
apprprioate section from /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 reads

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Generic Keyboard"
	Driver		"keyboard"
	Option		"CoreKeyboard"
	Option		"XkbRules"	"sun"
	Option		"XkbModel"	"type5"
	Option		"XkbLayout"	"us"

The machine is an Ultra 5, when I flip my keyboard over it claims it a
type 5c.

Thanks very much for any help that anyone can give me, any other
information that I can provide to aid diagnosis?

Jack Liddle

Support Independent Internet Radio

http://www.thelobsterofmetal.com