Re: ICL DRS 6000

> Am I correct in saying that ICL DRS 6000s are currently unsupported by Debian?
Judging by this I would have thought so:
http://mbus.sunhelp.org/systems/icl/drs6000.htm

> I can get hold of one this week and would be happy to donate it to anyone who
> wants to try to get Debian to run on it. (This would be on the condition that
> I don't get it back as I don't have space for it.) If noone wants it, it
> *will be destroyed!!!* (by the current owner), so tell me ASAP if you're
> interested.
>
> I live in Lancashire in in NW England. I might possibly be able to get free
> delivery if it's not far from Blackburn, but I can't promise this.
Tempting but I don't think i can find the time / space.  If anyone else
is tempted the following might be of use:

http://mbus.sunhelp.org/systems/fujitsu/ds90.htm
http://eelco.prutsclub.nl/pruts/drs6000.html

Cheers,
 - Martin