Re: [debian-sparc] Update on mplayer support for Linux/SPARC

On Sunday 12 October 2003 19:42, Erwann Abalea wrote:

> I can't compile mplayer with mlib support, I tried with both
> mplayer-1.0pre1 and pre2. Sometimes mplayer crashes, sometimes I can't
> even start it (when I try to execute it or simply when I try a 'ldd
> mplayer', I get: "Inconsistency detected by ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 62:

I don't get this error, however mplayer doesn't display the "using mlib for
colorspace transform" message. Pre1/2 seems to run a little slower than 0.9x,
too.

> Antonello, I also have weird colors on my Creator3D card when playing DIVX
> movies. Here's what I do to solve this:
>  - if you run gmplayer, run it with an additional: "-vf rgb2bgr=swap"

With pre1 and pre2, mplayer crashes badly when even trying this.

--
  .''`.     Antonello Iunco <etn at libero dot it>
 : :'  :