ICL DRS 6000

Hi

Am I correct in saying that ICL DRS 6000s are currently unsupported by Debian?

I can get hold of one this week and would be happy to donate it to anyone who
wants to try to get Debian to run on it. (This would be on the condition that
I don't get it back as I don't have space for it.) If noone wants it, it
*will be destroyed!!!* (by the current owner), so tell me ASAP if you're
interested.

I live in Lancashire in in NW England. I might possibly be able to get free
delivery if it's not far from Blackburn, but I can't promise this.

Thanks
Konrad D.