Re: ICL DRS 6000

Hi

Thanks to everyone who e-mailed and appologies for not replying earlier. Unfortunately, it seams that the terminals for the DRS 6000 were disposed of about a year ago. The computer itself is still available, but I don't know if anyone can use it without a terminal or can get hold of a terminal.

Is anyone still interested?

Regards
Konrad D.

(P.S. If you want to contact me can you please CC to konrad at qegs dot freeserve dot co dot uk, as my yahoo inbox keeps being filled by the swen virus, so emails to it may bounce)

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger