Re: known working build environment for building 2.6.0 sparc64?

On Saturday 04 October 2003 13:24, Magosányi Árpád wrote:

> I have upgraded both my build and run environment to latest sid,
> compiled a kernel, and it gives the same error message and Oops
> when I try to modprobe any module. I have tried it with iptables_filter
> and des.

You need the new modutils to load modules with 2.6.
Those used to load 2.4 series modules aren't useful any longer

Bye,
Antonello

--
Antonello Iunco <etn at libero dot it> - Natural Born Betatester
Cruising the Web on a (Modified) Debian-Powered Sun Ultra10