Re: known working build environment for building 2.6.0 sparc64?

On Friday 03 October 2003 22:44, Ben Collins wrote:

> > It seems that there are some problems with my build environment.
> > What is the known working build environment to compile a 2.6.0 sparc64
> > kernel?
> Using the latest gcc-3.3 in unstable.

Confirmed, it builds.
I have not installed it though, but compilation seems to run correctly.
Remember to use sparc32 to issue the "make xconfig" (or make qconfig, or make
menuconfig), otherwise you'll have to configure by hand.

example:

# sparc32 make ARCH=sparc64 menuconfig

Bye,
Antonello

--
Antonello Iunco <etn at libero dot it> - Natural Born Betatester
Cruising the Web on a (Modified) Debian-Powered Sun Ultra10