Re: FireBird doesn't work after an upgrade today

On Saturday 04 October 2003 14:18, Martin Marques wrote:
> I upgraded my Debian testing, and all of a sudden MozillaFirebird doesn't
> work any more. I try to execute it from the teminal, and it just doesn't
> show up. No errors, no nothing.
>
> Any ideas?

Yesterday (or the day before) there was another thread. The point is that
mozilla/mozilla firebird/galeon and other mozilla dependent browser don't
work in unstable for about a month now. A bugid is 207743.
Some people suggest a mozilla downgrade, or you can just sit back and complain
like me while waiting for a solution.

--
http://www.de-brauwer.be