Re: [debian-sparc] ultra 1

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:23:06 +0200 (CEST)
Erwann Abalea <erwann.abalea@certplus.com> wrote:

>  * my monitor is a 17 inches one, (model #365-1343), and my frequencies
>    are 30-82 horizontal and 48-150 vertical. Yours might vary.

For all "sun*" video drivers in xfree86, the frequency and modes
you specify in the config file have no effect.  The bootup firmware
sets the video mode and frequency and we do not modify it.

The only thing you need to get correct is the Depth line, which
should be 24 for sunffb.

> > Does mozilla also have realplayer, flash etc for sparc.
>
> Don't know.

Java exists, there is an old realplayer sparc binary somewhere,
definitely no flash support.