antares qlogic sbus scsi controller ?

I have an sbus antares (actually a qlogic)
fast/wide scsi2 controller in my ss20 that the
bootprom finds and solaris found and used but
my 2.2.25 kernel flags as missing an interrupt
and skips over.

I'm wondering whether I need a driver option
in order to use the controller with the 2.2.X
kernels.  I've scanned kernel doc and googled
around but haven't found the right clue.

Any ideas would be appreciated. It would be real
nice to get the speed bump from this controller!

Thanks,
Heitzso