Re: Phoenix on linux/sparc

David Johnson wrote:

Has anyone actually got Mozilla Firebird working on SPARC32?
I spent over 24 hours compiling it, now when I run it it messes about for a while then quits without actually loading or displaying any messages on the console.

I'm using a SS10 running Debian Unstable.

David.

I currenlty launched the dpg'buildpackage on a sparcstation 5, with 128 MB ram, running sid.

All is done on an nfs-rw mounted volume.

I'll check back to the process in about 2-3 days.

Robert Ribnitz

the resulting .deb wil lbe put up at my website, if it actually works.