Re: Phoenix on linux/sparc

On Sat, 2003-05-24 at 02:11, nate wrote:

> I will try the above, at the same time I am also compiling from source
> using the debian source packags mentioned by Irvin as well, wonder if it will
> be done by the time I get into the office on tuesday :)
> (143Mhz 256MB)

I'm sure it will, I started on thursday afternoon with a 80 MHz/64 MB
SparcStation 2 compiling 15 hours a day. It will be done tomorrow
evening I think, or maybe in the afternoon.
In fact I wonder if your box will complete the job or not before my SS2
completes it...

--
Irvin Probst
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary