sound and keyboard issues woody on ultra 10

thanx for helping in advance

Sun Ultra 10 hardware

q1

in console mode the pipe works but in X, pipe is not
working.
I have a Swedish keyboard so I choosed fi for keyboard
language during installation

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "sun"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "type5"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "fi"
EndSection

tried earlier with
"XkbRules"      "xfree86"
It gave me strange layout, c became "Caps Lock"

any idea where to check the keyboard configuration for
the console and apply it in X?
----------------------

q2

can't seem to get sound working
I used modconf and inserted every sound module
available (1 @ a time) but still several programs say

#Can not open /dev/dsp

I have modified /etc/defaults/audioctl by deleteing 2
hashes but the following error message appears

# /etc/init.d/audioctl start
Setting audio parameters.../dev/audioctl: No such
device
done.

tried
#modprobe cs4231
still no sound
#lsmod
cs4231                 21440   0  (unused)
audio                  22944   1  [cs4231]

#dmesg
audio0: cs4231a(eb2) at 1fff1200000 irq 13,7e3

/etc/default/audioctl

PARAMS="play.port=line_out record.port=line_in"
DEVICE=/dev/audioctl

/robert

Gå före i kön och få din sajt värderad på nolltid med Yahoo! Express
Se mer på: http://se.docs.yahoo.com/info/express/help/index.html