Re: sound and keyboard issues woody on ultra 10

Robert Zakaria <robert_zakaria@yahoo.com> writes:

> I have a Swedish keyboard so I choosed fi for keyboard
> language during installation

If Finnish is available but not Swedish, you might report a bug.  It
looks as though `se' should work instead of `fi', at least in Woody.

> any idea where to check the keyboard configuration for
> the console and apply it in X?

If necessary install `xkeycaps'.  Then you can generate a file to use
with xmodmap to modify the layout.  It knows about type5 Swedish.
(Previously you could put the result in ~/.xmodmap-$HOSTNAME to be
picked up when the server started, but that no longer works.)