Fdisk problems.

Hello *,

I have a little trouble partitioning my disks with
fdisk on a SparcStation 5. First I add an _empty_ Sun
disklabel with 's'. Autoconfigure doesnt work so it
take custom. After that I have a disklabel, but thats
not empty. There is a swap and a native partition on
it. Because I dont want a swap on that disk i delete
it and try to add another partition. But fdisk says
"Warning: partition 1 has empty type" the same with
the secodn partition. I also didn't found an option
how to change the size of a partition with that fdisk.

I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
	Dimitri