Re: sparc64 and ipsec anyone?

I really thing it worth looking at the native linux implemetation in
2.5. I will upload openbsd isakmpd this week ported to linux. It does
work on intel and i'll do some test on alpha and sun (well, i still cant
install debian on my netra though).

I bet the stack part'll be working on sparc64 as some of it have been
written by David Miller.

JeF