Re: sparc64 and ipsec anyone?

"Daniel van Eeden" <daniel_e@dds.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Is it an sparc64 only problem or is ipsec also unusable on sparc32?

I think it is only an sparc64 Problem. Since sparc64 uses a 64 bit Kernel
and 32 bit Userland there has to be a translater 32/64 bit in ioctl calls
(or so I understood). Since the IPSEC-Translater overlaps with other
translaters (namely the one for PPP) there will be a problem if your kernel
supports PPP and IPSEC (which mine does).
In sparc32 you (obviously) need no such translator.