How to enable X11?

Hi all

I am a Debian newbie, but it's a realy interessting Linux distribution to
me, because it's running also on SPARC.

The installation in general was without any problems, I also added X and the
GUIs but now I have a real problem to start the X server (startx).

My hardware is an Ultra 5, with the motherboard's default framebuffer (no
Raptor card built in, so no idea what this for a product is).

I tried everything what's for a Debian on SPARC newbie possible, but now I
have no idea left, how I can enable X.

Please find enclosed log and config file.

I really would appreciate any help!

Cheers,
Roland

LGT Financial Services Limited
Herrengasse 12, P.O. Box 85, FL-9490 VADUZ
Principality of Liechtenstein
Tel. +423 235 24 44, Fax +423 235 24 40
Mail: lgt.fs@lgt.com
Web: http://www.lgt.com
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or
deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this
message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email
for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.