Re: 2.4.20 doesn't boot (watchdog reset)

Wild. I had no idea. Thanks for the info. I will remember that. That is
one of those small things that can drive one wild to figure out.

Thanks,

James

--
James Fowler
santiago@cox.net

"Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies non-comformity; and non-comformity
implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyality -- so obviously thinking must be stopped"
[Call to Greatness, 1954] -- Adlai Stephenson