Re: Help with SS20/SX (cg14) on woody

Hello Antonio,

I had a very similar issue, I sovled the screen aspect by setting the
default depth at 32bbp:
ie:

Section "Screen"
        Identifier "Screen0"
        Device     "Card0"
        Monitor    "Monitor0"
        DefaultDepth 32

I'm using the cg14 driver:

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Card0"
        Driver      "suncg14"
        BusID       "SBUS:/obio/cgfourteen@2,0"
EndSection

I still have a problem with the screen layout though, I can't seem to get
the real estate correct.  There are repeating sectors witin the active
desktop.  I suspect it's a resolution frailty with the driver, as it does
not seen to be completely usable or documented.

If you get it working please let me know.

Thansk, Joel.