Re: Help with SS20/SX (cg14) on woody

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Joel A. Matz wrote:

> I had a very similar issue, I sovled the screen aspect by setting the
> default depth at 32bbp:

[..]

> I still have a problem with the screen layout though, I can't seem to get
> the real estate correct.  There are repeating sectors witin the active
> desktop.  I suspect it's a resolution frailty with the driver, as it does
> not seen to be completely usable or documented.
>
> If you get it working please let me know.
>
> Thansk, Joel.
Thanks for the message.

Yes setting at 32 did manage to get it up, so perhaps the configuration
could offer this setting ...

On the other hand on 2.4 kernels it tends to hung unpredictably while on
the 2.2 it seems to work (so far).

I've noticed only a few glitches so far (a black spot on konqueror) and no
repeating sectors. What kernel did you test?

--
Regards,
Antonio Prioglio [a.prioglio@cbtcentre.co.uk]